Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Web Page Paracorddesigns.com

We recently open up another page on the web. The address is ( paracorddesigns.com ). You will be able to fill up a shopping cart and make paypal purchases their. Paracorddesigns.com has given you the ability to get creative and customize your 550 paracord gear. We have some drop down windows on some items where you can add some hand crafted skull beads that are made from wood and some are made from bufalo bone.
This site is new and will be under constant change as we update it with new products, pictures, descriptions and ideas. Please excuse any typos, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. So I do make mistakes. Trust me, my wife will let me know about the mistakes. But if you have any questions, as always send us an email at twoweavers@comcast.net and we will try our best to help out. Thanks