Monday, September 13, 2010

South Florida Fairgrounds Gun Show

I just wanted to thank everyone for stopping by and seeing us, we had a great time there this weekend. We had a chance to make some really cool custom things that people had brought in. We had also made some really cool super small zipper pulls. I liked them so much, that once my hands heal up a little, I am gonna make some more for the next show. I gonna have to bring my camera with us so we can take some pics of the one off stuff we make, so I can post it up. We also will be getting some more colors in stock because of some request for certain color combinations. Once we get them in we will update the color wheel photo. If you have a sports team or club that has a color theme, let us know what it is and we will make it up and send you a picture of it for your approval. Thanks again, see you all October 9th & 10th at the next show